WHAT WE DO
The construction of a new world would not have been possible without the adequate cranes and lifting equipment, and these would be nothing more than science fiction without companies that every day design engineering and innovation works.
At the head of this group of dreamers you can find MARSS. Our leadership has allow us to become one of the leading experts on inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment for maritime (ports and ships), mining, construction and energy areas.
- The Operators and complete construction projects trust the mechanical, structural and functional performance of these units
- It Increases Team Reliability
- Achieves compliance with legal labour regulations and good practice in the industry
- It Increases productivity
- Reduces accidents, injuries and fatalities
- Reduces Risks
- It Increases efficiency in projects
- Assists in the reduction of insurance premium payments
CONVEY TRUST AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ABOVE ALL
We ensure a quality service to meet the requirements of our customers through compliance with the Chilean Standards ISO 17020: 2012 and the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008.
We subscribe to the Quality Assurance program in all of the Organization’s operations to maintain high standards in its Inspection, Certification and Testing activities.
Our services maintain synergy with all our Business Units
Moving parts, Bridge, Derricks, Lattice, man lift, Yoke, Trunk crane.
- Project Cargo and Heavy Lift packages
- Bulk Cargo & Shipping
- Foreign trade
- Dangerous goods
- Refrigerated and frozen cargo transport
- Transportation bulk and general cargo
- Legal framework in maritime transport
- Beware of loading stowage and lashing
- Shipping business
- Logistics in maritime transport
- Insurance in maritime transport