CRANE AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT
INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION
The international & national transportation and shopping of cargo leads to discrepancies between service providers; therefore, it is very important to establish the cargo condition while it is under custody, as well as when it is transferred from one provider to another, as well as factory conditions. The services of our company are integral, it means, we can carry out a tracking of your cargo from factory to ending point of arrival, at stacking area of the project.
- The Operators and complete construction projects trust the mechanical, structural and functional performance of these units
- It Increases Team Reliability
- Achieves compliance with legal labour regulations and good practice in the industry
- It Increases productivity
- Reduces accidents, injuries and fatalities
- Reduces Risks
- It Increases efficiency in projects
- Assists in the reduction of insurance premium payments
CONVEY TRUST AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ABOVE ALL
We ensure a quality service to meet the requirements of our customers through compliance with the Chilean Standards ISO 17020: 2012 and the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008.
We subscribe to the Quality Assurance program in all of the Organization’s operations to maintain high standards in its Inspection, Certification and Testing activities.
Our services maintain synergy with all our Business Units